We are always looking for motivated and dedicated students who would like to learn something new but also actively and creatively contribute their existing knowledge and ideas. As part of your work as a student trainee, you will receive exciting and interesting insights into our project business, the professional processes, and structures. Thanks to your ideas and high level of commitment, you can actively help shape the project and thus support our teams in Dortmund and the customer in the best possible way.
- Assistance in the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of workshops.
- Development of project documentation and presentations in German and English.
- Contributing to the creation of a knowledge base for relevant service modules and recording and researching new topics.
- You have currently enrolled as a student in a bachelor or master in one of the following courses: mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, statistics, computer science or a comparable degree program.
- So far you have been able to achieve very good results during your studies.
- You have analytical talent and a high degree of creative skill (for example, in the development of concepts and solutions).
- You maintain the secure handling of MS Office products.
- At best you have knowledge in the field of industrial engineering and/or data analysis.
- You have a good command of German and English in spoken and written.
Are you interested? Then send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IPS Engineers GmbH
Telefon: +49 (231) 9700-711
Fax: +49 (231) 755-2649
- TWINCULATORS Resource-Monitoring-Calculator – keeping an eye on the time
- TWINCULATORS Resource- Monitoring- Calculator – die Zeit im Blick behalten
- From management consultancy to software start-up – a leap forward in technology
- Functions and features of TWINCULATORS from a hardware and software perspective
- Funktionsweise der TWINCULATORS – hardware- und softwaretechnisch